Purls Just Wanna Have Fun!

"In the rhythm of the needles, there is music for the soul." --- from an old sampler

My Photo
Name:
Location: City by the Bay, California, United States

Who am I? Marisol, A brunette born and raised in San Francisco, CA. Likes: Reading, knitting, listening to music and drinking Mojitos (preferrably) under a canopy on a tropical beach. Dislikes: Having to clean and do laundry. It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it. When I grow up I want to be: An Artist and an Archeologist travelling the world in search of her next find! What I really am: A Project Manager, step-mother/mother/wife,obsessive knitter, happy

Saturday, June 03, 2006

An Obscene amount of Blue!

Well here is a picture of my Blue Stash in all its glory!!!






OMG! I had no idea I had so much blue.... Who would of thunk it? It wasn't until I started pulling stuff out from my stash that I realized! Pretty darn big stash of blue you've got there sistah!--although from the looks of it I have more turquoise/teal than dark or baby blue--I tend to favor bright vivivd colors. But wait, there's more. I did not pull everything out. I know there are some skeins here and there that escaped from this picture.

In honor of PS June I will try to put a dent in it--at least 5 to 6 projects is my goal. We will see how well I do. I have been known to be overly omtimistic at times. Here are the yarns I have selected for June:


Oh oh... wait a minute, how did that Bittersweet Lornas Laces sneak in there? O.K. You caught me. I also plan to catch up on my unfinished Clapotis from February as well as get started on my Rockin Sock Club - socks in Fairgrounds (fairgrounds not present below).

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

WOW! Great stash. Can't wait to see the FO!
New here via Knititng Blogs by the way

2:10 PM  
Blogger Operakatz said...

Love your blue stash...also all your gorgeous hand-paint sock yarns yumm :o)

10:57 PM  
Blogger StudioBlue said...

Nice stash!! And that's just your blues?! yum.

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home