Purls Just Wanna Have Fun!

"In the rhythm of the needles, there is music for the soul." --- from an old sampler

My Photo
Name:
Location: City by the Bay, California, United States

Who am I? Marisol, A brunette born and raised in San Francisco, CA. Likes: Reading, knitting, listening to music and drinking Mojitos (preferrably) under a canopy on a tropical beach. Dislikes: Having to clean and do laundry. It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it. When I grow up I want to be: An Artist and an Archeologist travelling the world in search of her next find! What I really am: A Project Manager, step-mother/mother/wife,obsessive knitter, happy

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Project Spectrum - May

All things Green! Green Oh so soothing Green - Here I come!!!
Look at all the beautiful yarn that awaits me... Here is some of my stash that will be used up and the knitting projects that I have chosen for May:

This beautiful Blue Sky Cotton yarn will become a Summer Shawl --see picture propped up by the yarn


Additionally on my list of May Projects (not counting the post card swap):

1) The left most Cone is ArtFibers: Golden Chai color #10 - This will be a Flower Basket Shawl by Evelyn A. Clark
2) ArtFibers yarn in Tsuki and Rune - This will become a Loopy & Luscious Scarf
3) Some Appletinni Sock Yarn from "Scouts Knitted Swag" check her out at http://scoutj.blogspot.com/ --this of course is a pair of toe up socks
4) My first finished May project --a Monster Hat for my brother who is turning 40 on the 19th. This kit I bought from KPIXIE --made by http://www.insubordiknit.com/





I will try to work on additional items as time permits. Mothers day is killing me right now. Not to mention the kniting classes that have sucked up some of my time: Knitting Lace and Toe Up Socks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Yea - Blogger finally let me back to your blog...

Now that's a stash of greens!!!

All the projects sound like such fun!

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home