Purls Just Wanna Have Fun!

"In the rhythm of the needles, there is music for the soul." --- from an old sampler

My Photo
Name:
Location: City by the Bay, California, United States

Who am I? Marisol, A brunette born and raised in San Francisco, CA. Likes: Reading, knitting, listening to music and drinking Mojitos (preferrably) under a canopy on a tropical beach. Dislikes: Having to clean and do laundry. It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it. When I grow up I want to be: An Artist and an Archeologist travelling the world in search of her next find! What I really am: A Project Manager, step-mother/mother/wife,obsessive knitter, happy

Friday, June 02, 2006

One more FO and some goodies the Postman brought by

Finally I was able to finish one of my Appletini socks that I had intended to knit for May's Project Spectrum Green Theme. Here it is knitted up in plain stockinette and a Picot edge. I must say I really like the varying shades of green stripes. Scout is very talented with her handpainted yarn. I can't wait to have the second one completed. For now, here is a picture of the first one:




Here are some goodies I've received over the past couple of days. My oh so pretty vintage button from my One Skein secret pal Kim and my new Socks That Rock Kit and first Skein for the BMFA Rockin' Sock club. Yup, I got in heehee... Also take a look at a couple of skeins of Sundara Sock yarn--wow these are gorgeous. The colorway is Chimney.






And last but most certainly not least! Look at the wonderful additions to my knitting library and the very pretty Turquoise Blue yarns for the first PS June project: The Ladder Shawl by Christine Bylsma.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scoutj said...

Oh lookie! They are so cool!! Can I post that picture tomorrow?? PLease?

7:58 PM  
Blogger Marisol said...

Yes, by all means. Poor little sock it feel lonely--anxiously awaiting its other half:(

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home