Purls Just Wanna Have Fun!

"In the rhythm of the needles, there is music for the soul." --- from an old sampler

My Photo
Name:
Location: City by the Bay, California, United States

Who am I? Marisol, A brunette born and raised in San Francisco, CA. Likes: Reading, knitting, listening to music and drinking Mojitos (preferrably) under a canopy on a tropical beach. Dislikes: Having to clean and do laundry. It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it. When I grow up I want to be: An Artist and an Archeologist travelling the world in search of her next find! What I really am: A Project Manager, step-mother/mother/wife,obsessive knitter, happy

Friday, May 12, 2006

Project Color Swap Green Goodies Arrived!!!

WoooHooo! I just got home and look what was waiting for me on my doorstep!

I could not wait to open it! I rushed in, put everything down and look at what I found! All these Wonderful Color Swap Goodies - All Green Themed from my wonderful Pal Lu.


Thanks so much Lu! I cant wait to start using the Kiss My Face Items and try those yummy pear candies. As for the yarns --they are all awesome. I already have plans for the Noro - Lily Skein- I will be turning this into a lovely headband from the pattern Knit & Tonic whipped up a couple of days ago. Check it out--don't you agree the Lily yarn is just made for this!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am really happy you liked everything. It is so funny that the yarn you'll use first is the one I almost did not send because it is not that green :-)

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home