Purls Just Wanna Have Fun!

"In the rhythm of the needles, there is music for the soul." --- from an old sampler

My Photo
Name:
Location: City by the Bay, California, United States

Who am I? Marisol, A brunette born and raised in San Francisco, CA. Likes: Reading, knitting, listening to music and drinking Mojitos (preferrably) under a canopy on a tropical beach. Dislikes: Having to clean and do laundry. It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it. When I grow up I want to be: An Artist and an Archeologist travelling the world in search of her next find! What I really am: A Project Manager, step-mother/mother/wife,obsessive knitter, happy

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Meme

I just saw this Meme over at Leah's blog and it looks like fun. So please indulge me. It Looks like it came from Cara to Leah, then to me.

Please leave a one-word comment that you think best describes me — it can only be one word long. Then copy and paste this into your blog so that I may leave a word about you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blessed!

(Growing up and living in the SF Bay area? Definitely blessed)!

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

socklover ;-)

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home