Purls Just Wanna Have Fun!

"In the rhythm of the needles, there is music for the soul." --- from an old sampler

My Photo
Name:
Location: City by the Bay, California, United States

Who am I? Marisol, A brunette born and raised in San Francisco, CA. Likes: Reading, knitting, listening to music and drinking Mojitos (preferrably) under a canopy on a tropical beach. Dislikes: Having to clean and do laundry. It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it. When I grow up I want to be: An Artist and an Archeologist travelling the world in search of her next find! What I really am: A Project Manager, step-mother/mother/wife,obsessive knitter, happy

Sunday, February 26, 2006

I Did It!!!!! I finished my Armwarmers B4 the deadline!

Yeah, I spent pretty much all afternoon knitting up my second armwarmer and completed a whole day ahead of the deadline! Yipeee!!! I am so excited as i picked up a number of new skills on this small project: using double pointed needles to knit up the whole garment, cable cast on method, cabling... All foundation skills for good knitting:)

I will post pictures soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stefaneener said...

Congratulations! Good job! I can't wait to see the result.

(your Bay Area blogring neighbor)

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home