Purls Just Wanna Have Fun!

"In the rhythm of the needles, there is music for the soul." --- from an old sampler

My Photo
Name:
Location: City by the Bay, California, United States

Who am I? Marisol, A brunette born and raised in San Francisco, CA. Likes: Reading, knitting, listening to music and drinking Mojitos (preferrably) under a canopy on a tropical beach. Dislikes: Having to clean and do laundry. It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it. When I grow up I want to be: An Artist and an Archeologist travelling the world in search of her next find! What I really am: A Project Manager, step-mother/mother/wife,obsessive knitter, happy

Friday, March 10, 2006

Red Furry bag is complete

Wow, I completed this bag in no time... It took me longer to get back hear and post than to actually complete the bag. In my opinion it came out really cute. I used Jaeger Damask 2 skeins and 2 balls of Red Fur also by Jaeger. This is my first completed item for project spectrum. My second item a heart scarf is almost done. Should be done by tonight.

Then I will be on to my next two projects. I have decided to knit up a Clapotis as featured on knitty.com (exact color too. I looked at the other options and like this colorway the best --the bittersweet). Additionally, I will be whipping up a Textures 2 Scarf in Berry Romance a beautiful combination of pink, fuchia and red.

I must say, these may be the most absolutely luxurious yarns I have come across. I can't stopp oggling them. Here are some shots of my work in progress and the new yarns.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home