Purls Just Wanna Have Fun!

"In the rhythm of the needles, there is music for the soul." --- from an old sampler

My Photo
Name:
Location: City by the Bay, California, United States

Who am I? Marisol, A brunette born and raised in San Francisco, CA. Likes: Reading, knitting, listening to music and drinking Mojitos (preferrably) under a canopy on a tropical beach. Dislikes: Having to clean and do laundry. It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it. When I grow up I want to be: An Artist and an Archeologist travelling the world in search of her next find! What I really am: A Project Manager, step-mother/mother/wife,obsessive knitter, happy

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Adding and Updating to my Knitting blog

Made a few changes today and added a cute graphic to represent me

2 Comments:

Blogger Stefaneener said...

Yu're aparently my "ring neighbor." I look forward to seeing your knitting!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Marisol said...

Great to meet you. I need to get some pictures posted soon of my work in progress.

Thanks for the post.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home